Battle Speed - Viking Drums Rowing Pacemaker and ASMR

 You wanna be a Viking!? Then learn how to row!


A combo of ASMR and a Pacemaker for rowing. I created this piece to help keep a steady "battle pace" whilst rowing, however its also very relaxing and so can be used as an ASMR piece also, for meditation or sleeping.


My intentions are to do longer pieces also. If my computer can handle the processing (this took days and days to produce) then my intention is release very soon a 1 hour piece for the serious hardcore rowers out there (or for a full lunch break of meditation). I would love to do a 8hour piece also (for the best nights sleep ever!) But that may be waaaaay to ambitious. 


Still watch out for this space, and let us know if you want longer pieces. I'm also going to a faster piece at one point also - dubbed simply "RAMMING SPEED"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoulders and Triceps